ShowerBuddy SB1 with Petite P2
Shower solution for pediatric teenagers and small people with a step-in shower access
Our solution for showers with a raised edge (‘step in’), the ShowerBuddy SB1 +P2 Kit provides a better shower and toilet user experience for individuals with mobility requirements. In just under an hour of setup and configuration, the ShowerBuddy SB1 allows for transfer in and out of a step-in shower unit.
- Additional information
- At a Glance
- How it Works Showering
- How it Works Toileting
- Tutorial Video
- User Manual
- In Service SB1
- Reviews (0)
Mobility impairment no longer requires bathroom remodeling.
Converting a bathroom for mobility needs is typically a major undertaking. Often the entire bathroom requires full remodeling including bespoke shower, toilet, or vanity units to cater for these special requirements. This comes at a significant cost, time, and stress. For people renting, coping with mobility needs can be harder still – bathroom alterations are simply not an option.
With ShowerBuddy, this is no longer an issue.
The ShowerBuddy SB1 + Petite P2 Kit was designed to offer complete shower and toilet use for individuals with mobility requirements – all without making a single change to existing bathroom fixtures. In just under an hour of setup and configuration, the ShowerBuddy SB1 allows for transfer in and out of a step-in shower unit and positioned over a standard toilet. Moving house? Just pack down the ShowerBuddy SB1 and set it up in the new home.
ShowerBuddy SB1 is the perfect accompaniment for family members or caregivers who support a person with mobility needs, with a transfer system that removes the need for heavy lifting at shower times.
With its aluminium and stainless steel construction along with a patented chair and bridge design, a ShowerBuddy SB1 provides reliable function, day in, day out.
|76 × 57 × 63 cm
At a Glance
SHOWERBUDDY SB1 + PETITE P2 KIT AT A GLANCE
- Chair & Bridge Design
- Allows Showerbuddy to fit small users
- Adjustable backrest and neck pillow
- No heavy lifting at shower time
- Set up and use in under an hour
- Durable materials and construction
- No bathroom remodeling required
How it Works Showering
The ShowerBuddy SB1 + Petite 2 Kit is made up of a comfortable, sturdy chair and a bridge unit to allow transfer:
- Simply line up the unit with a step-in shower and move the seated user back in the chair, along the bridge.
- Safe, waterproof suction feet fix the chair to the shower floor.
- The bridge can be removed at this point, allowing caregiver access.
- The chair can rotate, offering different positions to suit preferences and get assistance with cleaning.
- Once finished, the chair connects back onto the bridge, allowing for easy transfer out of the shower unit.
- The base can stay in the shower, or be removed quickly so other family members can use the shower as usual.
How it Works Toileting
Use of the existing toilet in a bathroom is made easier with the ShowerBuddy SB1+P2’s comfortable chair. It’s height-adjustable to suit the user.
- Locking caster wheels allow the ShowerBuddy SB1+P1 chair unit to be maneuvered and secured over the toilet.
- When the chair is not in use, a full overlay cushion accessory closes the opening, making the ShowerBuddy SB1+P2 a comfortable day chair.
- If the user needs a nighttime commode, the ShowerBuddy SB1 +P2 is ready for the task with included pan and lid.
Learn how to set up and use ShowerBuddy SB1 + Petite 2. Watch the 2 videos
- Padded backrest cushion (280mm wide)
- Backrest depth adjustment (325mm to 375mm)
- Weight capacity – 250kg (550lb)
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Low maintenance
- Arms removable / lockable / flipback
- Height adjustable
- Safety belts – lap & chest belts
- Caster Wheels – 125mm (5”) x 4 locking
- Safety mechanisms
- No rust Aluminum frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Rotates 360 degrees inside shower (subject to space)
- Footrest – fold-up
- Commode system
- Tool-free assembly
- Chair Width – over caster wheels 520mm
- Chair Width – over arms 570mm
- Chair Width – inside arms 475mm – smaller users see accessory pages
- Chair Length – including footrest 800mm (640mm excluding)
- Backrest Width 460mm
- Backrest Height from Cushion to top 440mm
- Toilet Height Clearance (maximum) 510mm
- Toilet width clearance at narrowest 295mm (centre of track, approx. 200mm above floor)
- Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Bridge Length (Standard) 405mm or Accessory 200mm or 300mm or customized, see Accessories
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 460mm W x 430mm D
- Seat Height from Floor 550mm to 675mm (Adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L
- Shower Base unit dimensions 5000mm x 455mm
- Box dimensions 760mm x 570mm x 630mm
- Box GrossWeight 29.7kg
In Service SB1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.