SB2t Tubbybuddy Tilt
Tubbybuddy Tilt over Bath Tub
Looking for all the benefits of SB2 TubBuddy with the additional maneuverability of a tilting chair function? SB2T is the solution for you. SB2T allows up to 30 degrees of tilt, helping users to clear their legs over the bathtub with no additional help from a carer.
- Additional information
- At a Glance
- How it Works Showering
- How it Works Toileting
- Tutorial Video
- User Manual
- In Service SB2T
- Reviews (0)
Mobility impairments can vary from person to person and needs evolve over time. For carers supporting individuals with reduced leg movement and a bath-style shower at home, the TubBuddy Tilt may be the right choice.
As with all Showerbuddy products, TubBuddy Tilt requires no remodeling of a bathroom. In under an hour of initial setup, users will have a complete bathroom mobility solution with a high-quality shower chair and stable tub base.
Thanks to its 0-30 degree tilt, in-home carers can lean users back to clear legs over the side of a bathtub-style shower. This isn’t just more comfortable for the user and makes transfers that much easier for carers, it also gives valuable pressure relief for the users comfort and weight distribution.
The tilt function is operated with a release handle that’s interchangeable to either side, making it flexible to any bath configuration.
SB2T will also roll over most toilets. Life is made so much easier and hygienic with the TubBuddy Tilt. Mobility impairment no longer requires bathroom remodeling.
|84 × 58 × 86 cm
At a Glance
TUBBUDDY SB2 AT A GLANCE
- Full Tub Stability
- Full Featured Toilet Chair
- Easy Transfers to Most Bathtubs
- Highly Durable and Waterproof
- No Bathroom Modification
How it Works Showering
When it’s not used for bathing, the TubBuddy is a comfortable day chair, toilet chair, and bedside commode.
When the user is ready to shower:
- TubBuddy’s rolling base connects to the elevated tub base.
- A carer can then simply transfer the user across the bridge over and into the bathtub for showering.
- The tub base has anti-slip stabilising feet and side stabilisers that grip onto the side of the tub for extra support.
- After showering is complete, the carer transfers the user out of the bathtub.
- If needed, TubBuddy’s rolling base/chair can be used as a bedside commode at night times.
How it Works Toileting
TubBuddy offers a comfortable toilet aid experience to users:
- Position the TubBuddy over the toilet. The unit can be height adjusted to suit.
- Lock TubBuddy down securely with the stable locking caster wheels.
- Non-corrosive, water-resistant materials make TubBuddy easy to clean for carers.
- TubBuddy comes with a complete commode system for use away from the home bathroom toilet.
Learn how to set up and use TubBuddy SB2.
- Weight capacity – 250kg
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Arms – removable / lockable / flip-back
- Height adjustable
- Safety mechanisms & side stabilizers on bath base
- No rust aluminum frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Footrest – fold-up footrest on rolling base and on bath base
- Safety belts – lap & chest belts
- Caster Wheels – 125mm x 4 locking
- Commode system
- Tool-free assembly
- Chair Width – over caster wheels 490mm
- Chair Width – over arms 570mm
- Chair Width – inside arms 475mm – smaller users see accessory pages
- Chair Length – including footrest 845mm (745mm excluding)
- Backrest Width 460mm
- Backrest Height from Cushion to top 440mm
- Toilet Height clearance (maximum) 535mm
- Toilet Width clearance at narrowest 375mm (at casters)
- Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Bridge Length (Standard) 300mm or Accessory 200mm or customized, see Accessories
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 460mm W x 430mm D
- Seat Height from Floor 575mm to 675mm (Adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L
- Bath Tub Base unit width over feet 335mm
- Bath Tub Height from floor 535mm maximum or use RBE24 Chair Height Extender accessory
- Bath Tub Depth up to 530mm maximum or use TBE24 Bath Base Height Extender accessory
- Bath Tub width for stabilisers 440mm – 680mm
- Box Dimensions L 680mm x W 580mm x H 810mm
- Box Gross Weight 32.4kg
In Service SB2T
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.