SB2 TubBuddy with Petite P2
For Transfers into Bath Tubs for Teenagers and small adults
For homes with a bathtub shower, the SB2 +P2 TubBuddy Petite Kit’s raised bridge and base system allow individuals clearance and ease of access to make the showering process much more comfortable and relaxing for both users and carer.
- Additional information
- At a Glance
- How it works Showering
- How it Works Toileting
- Tutorial Video
- User Manual
- In Service SB2
- Reviews (0)
Enjoy full access when showering for teenagers and small adultsover your bath at home.
The TubBuddy SB2 + Petite 2 allows for easy transfer into and out of a bath-style shower, with no bathroom modifications necessary.
Many individuals with mobility needs have a shower/bath combo at home. Maneuvering over the edge of a bathtub comes with its challenges, even with the aid of a carer. Many homeowners will opt for bathroom modifications to make accessing a shower bath easier. Sometimes entire units are removed and replaced with permanent accessibility fixtures, which can be expensive.
The TubBuddy SB2 + Petite 2 transfer system from Showerrbuddy is designed to allow safe and simple access to a shower bath with the help of a carer – without any permanent changes to fixtures necessary. TubBuddy consists of a comfortable chair and elevated bridge, capable of clearing most regular bathtub sides. TubBuddy is a full-featured raised toilet chair, eliminating extra transfer between the toilet and showering.
TubBuddy reduces costs, improves hygiene, and saves time. Mobility impairment no longer requires bathroom remodeling.
|68 × 58 × 81 cm
At a Glance
TUBBUDDY SB2 + PETITE P2 AT A GLANCE
- Enables teenagers and smaller users to use Showerbuddy
- Adjustable backrest and neck pillow
- Full Tub Stability
- Full-Featured Toilet Chair
- Easy Transfers to Most Bathtubs
- Highly Durable and Waterproof
- No Bathroom Modification
How it works Showering
When it’s not used for bathing, the TubBuddy is a comfortable day chair, toilet chair, and bedside commode.
When the user is ready to shower over a bath:
- TubBuddy’s rolling base connects to the elevated tub base.
- A carer can then simply transfer the user across the bridge over and into the bathtub for showering.
- The tub base has anti-slip stabilising feet and side stabilisers that grip onto the side of the tub for extra support.
- After showering is complete, the carer transfers the user out of the bathtub.
If needed, TubBuddy’s rolling base/chair can be used as a bedside commode at night times.
How it Works Toileting
TubBuddy offers a comfortable toilet aid experience to users:
- Position the TubBuddy over the toilet. The unit can be height adjusted to suit.
- Lock TubBuddy down securely with the stable locking caster wheels.
- Non-corrosive, water-resistant materials make TubBuddy easy to clean for carers.
- TubBuddy comes with a complete commode system for use away from the home bathroom toilet.
Learn how to set up and use TubBuddy SB2 and Petite P2 for teenagers and small people.
- Padded backrest cushion (380mm wide)
- Adjustable backrest depth (325mm to 375mm)
- Weight capacity – 250kg
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Arms – removable / lockable / flip-back
- Height adjustable
- Safety mechanisms & side stabilizers on bath base
- No rust aluminum frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Footrest – fold-up foot rest on rolling base and on bath base
- Safety belts – lap & chest belts
- Caster Wheels – 125mm x 4 locking
- Commode system
- Tool-free assembly
- Chair Width – over caster wheels 490mm
- Chair Width – over arms 570mm
- Chair Width – inside arms 475mm – smaller users see accessory pages
- Chair Length – including footrest 845mm (745mm excluding)
- Backrest Width 460mm
- Backrest Height from Cushion to top 440mm
- Toilet Height clearance (maximum) 535mm
- Toilet Width clearance at narrowest 375mm (at casters)
- Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Bridge Length (Standard) 300mm or Accessory 200mm or customized, see Accessories
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 460mm W x 430mm D
- Seat Height from Floor 575mm to 675mm (Adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L
- Bath Tub Base unit width over feet 335mm
- Bath Tub Height from floor 535mm maximum or use RBE24 Chair Height Extender accessory
- Bath Tub Depth up to 530mm maximum or use TBE24 Bath Base Height Extender accessory
- Bath Tub width for stabilisers 440mm – 680mm
- Box Dimensions L 680mm x W 580mm x H 810mm
- Box Gross Weight 32.4kg
In Service SB2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.