Rolling Base / Chair Extension
Rolling Chair Height Extender
Increase chair height for transfer to raised bathtubs
Compatible with TubBuddy SB2, TubBuddy Tilt SB2T
When the bath tub is higher than normal the Rolling Base / Chair Extension is used.
If the bathtub is higher than 535mm (for SB2) or 500mm (for SB2T) relative to the bathroom floor, you will need to use the Rolling Chair Height Extender tubes (RBE24). These are fitted at the time of home installation by the installer and must be ordered separately as an accessory.
When the bathtub is higher than normal the Rolling Base / Chair Extension is used.
Pair of height adjustment tubes.
This accessory item may be required where the bath tub base is higher than the floor of the bathroom.
These height adjustment tubes are longer than standard height adjustment tubes that come with the rolling chair base and allow greater adjustment in this situation. Additional height of 100mm (4") with 4 x 25mm (1") increments.
RBE24 is narrower than TBE24 across the tubes and has 5 vertical height adjustment holes.
|39.5 × 31 × 6 cm
At a Glance
RBE24 AT A GLANCE
- Increase the height of the chair to clear bathtub transfer
- Made from the same hardened material as the Showerbuddy unit.
- Use Showerbuddy with a wider range of bathrooms
- Ensures the comfort of user and carer
- Order with SB2 or SB2T or as a later add on
- Remove the upper portion of the chair by taking out the height adjustment clips in the main legs.
- Lift the whole top section of the chair out of the lower rolling frame.
- Remove the 2 U shaped tubes fixed with thumb knobs to the underside of the cushion area. Replace those U tubes with the longer RBE24 tubes to allow the chair to be lifted to a higher level to clear the side of the bath tub.
- Refit the upper chair section back into the lower rolling base section.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.